Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Siri voice commands not working on Apple Watch

Siri voice commands not working on Apple Watch

Since the latest update Siri is no longer able to start a stream via Apple Watch. When I asked Siri to play a song on Spotify, it says something like „I check for it“ and nothing happens. Apple Watch connected to iPhone is working, however under cellular connection doesn’t work. Moreover, Siri on iOS works fine. It’s sad, because it works well until the latest update was released. And it’s a Great function especially for running outside. I tried to reinstall all apps without success. 

Manuel  

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain  

22 Replies

Hi @Simonnoacierta

Thanks for your reply.

We understand where you're coming from. 

However, keep in mind that there could be many factors to why it's working a bit better after the latest update.

In this case, as @Jeremy mentioned previously, we recommend reaching out to Apple directly for further info. 

Keep us in the loop 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I don't think it was necessary to reach apple for this issue. Evidence is clear that some updates blocked these features..so its a Spotify app problem. At now it's solved but I am afraid to update the app.. 

Hi @Simonnoacierta,

Thank you for your reply.

We're glad to hear that everything works as it should. 

We always recommend that you update Spotify to the latest version so you have the latest updates.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts