Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS 11.4

Issue

I’d play music for a while and nothing would go wrong. Suddenly, songs skip every 5-30 seconds and it’s horribly annoying. 

I’ve had this happen a number of times. I’ve updated, restarted, cleared the cache and it still happens.

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend using the Sign Out Everywhere option in your Spotify account page as well as perfroming a password reset 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Restarting hasn’t helped. 

I’ve followed your instructions and used Sign Out Everywhere. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app. I’ve changed my password. 

Though i I don’t think it’s related I did notice some odd listening activity on my account. Changing the password should solve that. It may also be related. 

In the next couple days I’ll post here again if it continues. I appreciate your help!!

Suggested posts