Need help? Check out our FAQs for solutions to a wide range of topics.
I read that Spotify just released the sleep timer feature for iOS but it has not shown up on my phone yet even though I am on the latest version of the app.
Any idea on when this feature will actually roll out to users?
Hi there @digifork,
thanks for posting !
It is indeed true that Spotify had launched the sleep timer for iOS users.
It might take a bit more time for changes to apply across countries and versions.
In the meanwhile there's a nice workaround you can use following these steps :
- Click on your "Clock" app
- Select "Timer"
- Choose the amount of time you want
- Click on "When Timer Ends"
- Scroll down and select "Stop Playing"
- Tap "Set" on the top right corner
- Click on Start to start the timer
- The app will stop when the timer ends the count
Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂
Hey @digifork, welcome to the Community.Hope you're doing great!At Spotify, they’re often testing and launching improvements and new features.
Learn more here.
Stuff you hear from third parties are not true, like this one unless it's officially announced by Spotify.
The steps @OneByBoo provided should do the trick for now.