Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with podcasts on Libratone speakers

Hey guys. I have issues that do not make sense for me. When trying to listen to some podcasts I cannot chose my Libratone speakers over WiFi. I am forced to use Bluetooth and see the message in Spotify that this song (!) cannot be played using the sp...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys. I have issues that do not make sense for me. When trying to listen to some podcasts I cannot chose my Libratone speakers over WiFi. I am forced to use Bluetooth and see the message in Spoti...
  • MartinT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blend isn’t showing user activity.

My Spotify blend playlist hasn’t been showing a box with user activity for two days when I have been clicking on the little profile pictures.

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify blend playlist hasn’t been showing a box with user activity for two days when I have been clicking on the little profile pictures.
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution sleep timer on iOs for podcasts gone

Hello, I noticed that my beloved sleep timer for podcasts in gone. Latest iOs, latest spotify app. How can I get it back? Or was it removed on purpose? For music it is still there in the three dot menu. Bit for podcasts I used to have a little timer ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I noticed that my beloved sleep timer for podcasts in gone. Latest iOs, latest spotify app. How can I get it back? Or was it removed on purpose? For music it is still there in the three dot ...
  • Maria
  • 37 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not playing through bluetooth headphones on apple watch

PlanFamily PremiumCountry UK DeviceiPhone XR iOS 16.1.1 and Apple Watch 8 watchOS 9.1 and Sony WF-1000XM4 My Question or IssueSpotify is not playing through bluetooth headphones on apple watch. Headphones are not appearing in device list. This happen...

•   Plan Family Premium Country UK   Device iPhone XR iOS 16.1.1 and Apple Watch 8 watchOS 9.1 and Sony WF-1000XM4     My Question or Issue Spotify is not playing thr...
  • whalestails
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won’t it let me add on queue and replay a song on Spotify?

It won’t let me put a song on loop or replay a song. It also wouldn’t allow me to go back to the previous song I was listening to. When I click on a song it won’t play but instead it will just take me to a random playlist and I have to keep skipping ...

• Visitor
  • It won’t let me put a song on loop or replay a song. It also wouldn’t allow me to go back to the previous song I was listening to. When I click on a song it won’t play but instead it will just take m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Unable to play artists top songs if I saved to library

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 14 ProOperating SystemiOS 17.5 My Question or IssueI am unable to play songs from an artist on their artist page (their top songs) if I’ve saved any of their songs to the library. As soon as I click a song,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 14 Pro Operating System iOS 17.5   My Question or Issue I am unable to play songs from an artist on their artist page (their top songs)...
  • JLove19
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple CarPlay - Audio Playback Stopping

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceIPhone 12Operating System17.3.1 My Question or IssueRecent bug seems to have appeared when playing audio on Spotify via apple car play. Audio will randomly pause and the user will be unable to resume/play the audio. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia  Device IPhone 12 Operating System 17.3.1   My Question or Issue Recent bug seems to have appeared when playing audio on Spotify via apple car play....
  • scottthorntonspot
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding song multiple times to playlist

With one of the latest iOS app updates, the new checkbox style playlist selector when adding a song to a playlist doesn’t allow for a song to be added to a playlist more than once. I like to add songs multiple times to my playlist as I sort by recent...

• Visitor
  • With one of the latest iOS app updates, the new checkbox style playlist selector when adding a song to a playlist doesn’t allow for a song to be added to a playlist more than once. I like to add song...
  • Upthewahs
  • Visitor
  • 44 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 35 likes

Superuser Contribution recent bug - no playback when selecting a song from artist page

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 17 My Question or IssueTapping on a song from an Artist's 'Popular' list does not play it, and additionally stops current playback. The play icon flashes for a fraction of a second every time a song is ta...

• Plan Premium Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue Tapping on a song from an Artist's 'Popular' list does not play it, and additionally stops current playback. ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't want to sync local files from my Windows computer to my iOS

I'm trying to sync a new local file from Spotify to my iPhone on the same WiFi network. However my local files aren't syncing on my iPhone and I am struggling to search for a solution.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to sync a new local file from Spotify to my iPhone on the same WiFi network. However my local files aren't syncing on my iPhone and I am struggling to search for a solution.
  • ImPerom
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sleep timer does not work on podcasts when repeat is left on.

When using the sleep timer on a podcast in a playlist with the timer set to the end of the episode, the timer just does not work when repeat is turned on and does not override repeat. This is frustrating because you cannot turn on or off repeat for p...

• Regular
  • When using the sleep timer on a podcast in a playlist with the timer set to the end of the episode, the timer just does not work when repeat is turned on and does not override repeat. This is frustra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't see filters in my liked songs

I learned there was an option to filter your liked songs according to their genre or "vibe". When i follow the instructions (go to your liked songs and it should be there) there's nothing...

• I learned there was an option to filter your liked songs according to their genre or "vibe". When i follow the instructions (go to your liked songs and it should be there) there's nothing...
  • Nikki-No-Nukes
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Sorting songs by oldest on iphone

I don’t see option on my device to sort songs by the oldest to newest, I can sort only from the newest. I see that people with Android have this option. It seems like pretty basic feature which i don’t have (or don’t know how to do it, then pls help)...

IMG_3969.jpeg
  •   I don’t see option on my device to sort songs by the oldest to newest, I can sort only from the newest. I see that people with Android have this option. It seems like pretty basic feature whi...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Freezes When Connected to 2015 Corolla’s Bluetooth

For a month or two now, almost every time I get in my car, Spotify either doesn’t show up on my Bluetooth audio, or it shows up paused and won’t unpause. Only way to fix it is to close the app and reopen it. It’s now to the point where I have to do t...

• Visitor
  • For a month or two now, almost every time I get in my car, Spotify either doesn’t show up on my Bluetooth audio, or it shows up paused and won’t unpause. Only way to fix it is to close the app and re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see the lyrics

I can't see the lyrics of the music even though the album is barely release or any other album

• Visitor
  • I can't see the lyrics of the music even though the album is barely release or any other album
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login on iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 17 My Question or IssueWhen I put my details in, the loading screen just continues to spin and I can’t login. I’ve tried turning my phone off and on again, undownloading and redownloading Sp...

•   Plan Premium Country England Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue When I put my details in, the loading screen just continues to spin and I can’t log...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Autoplay doesn't work anywhere

I use the Autoplay feature a lot but recently it hasn't been working? I've tried on my iPhone, my iPad, my Macbook, I've updated all the apps, deleted and reinstalled, turned Autoplay on and off (on all three devices) and still the feature does not w...

• I use the Autoplay feature a lot but recently it hasn't been working? I've tried on my iPhone, my iPad, my Macbook, I've updated all the apps, deleted and reinstalled, turned Autoplay on and off (on ...
  • dgme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Translation problem

Seems like machine translate is not really good. On english it’s “A combo as unique as you” ( link removed ) And on russian it’s translated incorrectly as “Unique combo under be you”( link removed )It must be “Уникальное комбо как и вы".

• Casual Listener
  • Seems like machine translate is not really good. On english it’s “A combo as unique as you” ( link removed ) And on russian it’s translated incorrectly as “Unique combo under be you”( link removed )I...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes