Some albums/songs wont play on my new phone

Plan

Premium

Country
Netherlands

Device

iPhone xr

My Question or Issue
I received my new phone last Tuesday. I tried to sync all the songs again that I made available 'offline' on my new phone. But I found out that some songs wont play anymore on my phone even though they are available on Spotify. I can play them on my laptop or trough the web player, but when I try to listen to it on my phone it wont even start and I dont get a notification. This is the case with some songs that I had in multiple playlists, I tried to download them all again / put them out of the list and tried to add them again, but nothing. 

For example when I want to play Danity Kane's album DK3 on my phone it won't play anything. On laptop, just fine. 

Same with some songs that are local files that I've put in my playlists and made available offline. They won't play. 

Does anybody have some advice?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi XR boi,

I recommend you re-download the app and change the "song quality" on settings. If you can listen these songs like you said, songs are okay, the problem is in your phone/app. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi XR boi,

I recommend you re-download the app and change the "song quality" on settings. If you can listen these songs like you said, songs are okay, the problem is in your phone/app. 

Thanks! I deleted the app, re-installed it and it seems to work again! 

You're welcome 🙂

Suggested posts