Some offline Albums only playing one track

Highlighted

Some offline Albums only playing one track

Visitor

N0ne of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country   USA

Device

Iphone 6S

Operating System

ios 13.4

My Question or Issue

Some of my saved (offline) albums will only play one song and then stop when I am offline.  When online, they play the whole album. Also if I try to skip to the next track, it stops playing and shows me the album tracks.  I can play the next track if I choose it but it won't go from track to track without actually selecting a new one. I have made sure that the repeat and shuffle options are off.  I have deleted the album and reloaded it.  Still not working.  Please help.

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Some offline Albums only playing one track

Visitor

I have the same problem!
I've tried everything. I restarted my phone, uninstalled the app... and contacted Facebook support and they couldn't help me.

Highlighted

Re: Some offline Albums only playing one track

Visitor

I'm having the same issue! I noticed it with one album this morning that would not play offline. All the answers I saw elsewhere said to uninstall and reinstall the app, which I did. Now every single one of my downloaded albums won't play. If it's a playlist it's fine, but an album doesn't work.

SUGGESTED POSTS