Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some playlists showing 0 songs

Solved!

Some playlists showing 0 songs

Hi all. I looked at the Help guides and the forum and couldn't seem to find an answer, so here goes.

I upgraded to Premium today and went to sync my playlists to my iPhone 5. The vast majority of the songs synced, but two of my playlists are showing 0 songs. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure I was on the same wifi, logged into both my desktop and cellphone using the same log in info, and I'm well under the 3,333 limit. I don't know what to do at this point. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try copying the tracks from a playlist that is not working, into a new playlist on your computer, copying a maximum of 331 tracks at a time and see if that will then sync to your phone?

There appears to be an issue with playlist synching on the desktop client with the Spotify servers when you go over that limit. It has been reported as an issue internally by Spotify.

I would suggest you try copying them over in batches of 100 and see how that goes!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try copying the tracks from a playlist that is not working, into a new playlist on your computer, copying a maximum of 331 tracks at a time and see if that will then sync to your phone?

There appears to be an issue with playlist synching on the desktop client with the Spotify servers when you go over that limit. It has been reported as an issue internally by Spotify.

I would suggest you try copying them over in batches of 100 and see how that goes!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I tip my hat to you sir. That worked wonders. Thank you.

Suggested posts