Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some questions regarding the iPhone app

Some questions regarding the iPhone app

Hi, I have an iPhone 6 Plus using the app version as I don't own a computer, and am currently on my second day of the 7-day Premium Free Trial period. I just have some questions I'd like to ask about it:

1) I have an extremely large music library, and I'm pleased to see that Spotify has most of what I own. However, for the past several hours it refuses to let me add any new artists/albums/songs to my lists, and when a new album is added, it will vanish from the artist list the next time I turn on my phone. At the same time, I actually tried deleting one of my artists from my Artist list, only to have to reappear the same way. Is this an error, or is there a limit of how much content you can add to your lists?

2) What happens when the 7-day trial period is over? Does it just start automatically billing me, or does it give the option of opting out?

Thanks for your help in advance. 🙂
1 Reply

Hello @StardustWolfe, Welcome to the community! 🙂

1. I am unaware of a bug like that, is their any chance that it could be fixed by now
  2. If you gave payment info/subscribed via itunes then yes it will start billing you, you stop this by folowing these steps:
Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.
  1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you don’t know your password, go here to reset it.)
  2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.
    User-added image
  3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
  4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
  5. Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service. We hope you decide to upgrade again!

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you need to contact that company to cancel. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

I hope this helped 🙂

Suggested posts