Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Something Went Wrong - Can't like/thumb up tracks

Something Went Wrong - Can't like/thumb up tracks

I know this topic is somewhere on this forum but the auto-complete search function doesn't want to show me the actual phrase "something went wrong" in any article. Feel free to point me in the right direction or read on for a reiterration of the problem.

I am able to save songs for the Your Music playlist with the plus but I have been unable to "Like" any songs on my radio stations for a very long time. I generally avoid this issue by having many stations so that one might catch my eye as I scroll through but I would really like to be able to use both quick-saving features to store the better songs as I listen. When I try to Like a song, the loading window appears saying "Improving Station..." and after a moment it flashes an X and says "Something went wrong".

Now, the bizarre thing is that, after months of putting up with this, it started working again as I wrote this post! I really don't understand why that is but the only thing that I've done in the past few minutes that I haven't done in a long time is to add songs to the playlist "Starred" (which I've never used) and to scroll to the bottom of my list of playlists to read the actual title of the "Like from Radio" playlist. Everything else has been normal activity so perhaps seeing the playlist and accessing its data refreshed it or something.

Hopefully it continues working because I'm not particularly fond of reinstalling on the off chance that that was all that was wrong (based on google searches it doesn't help).

0 Replies

Suggested posts