Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song Dangerous by Big Data will never play on my iPhone

Solved!

Song Dangerous by Big Data will never play on my iPhone

While using the iPhone app I have played through multiple playlists with the song Dangerous by Big Data. All other songs play fine, but whenever this song comes up it will not play. The only thing that I can do is skip the track. Is there something wrong with the track in Spotify?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

All working fine for me (although can only find a whole bunch of remixes, not a 'standard' version). Is this song synced or are you streaming it? Try syncing it then taking it into offline mode and playing it.

Have you tried a quick Clean reinstallation of Spotify?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

All working fine for me (although can only find a whole bunch of remixes, not a 'standard' version). Is this song synced or are you streaming it? Try syncing it then taking it into offline mode and playing it.

Have you tried a quick Clean reinstallation of Spotify?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I believe the problem is not on Spotify. I could listen to the entire song without problem. 

As Anthony mentioned before, try a clean reinstallation or restarting your phone by holding down the home and power buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo appears.

Suggested posts