Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song I want doesn't appear?

Song I want doesn't appear?

I am having an issue, the song/album I want doesn't appear when I search on the app. I'm sure that Spotify has it because it shows up when I search it on the web browser but then I try to make it play in my app and then Spotify crashes. The album(s) in question are First Sensibility and Badman by B.A.P.

I hope this gets resolved because I would really like to listen to those albums.
6 Replies

Hello!

Have you tried a clean install? You can follow the instructions here to do that 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thank you for replying.

I tried reinstalling Spotify but it doesn't seem to work. The problem is still the same. (I'm running it on an iPad and when I search the albums on safari it shows up but when I hit view in app, it doesn't play.) When I try reinstalling it, it's the one on my iCloud I think.

Is the song not available in your country? Is it greyed out?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

The album doesn't appear when I search it on the app but it shows up on browser version spotify. It isn't greyed out. Thank you for replying

@eirinthia Can you try adding the track to a playlist and play from all of your other spotify devices incl other computers that has the spotify app installed or other phones that you can borrow?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

I'm having a similar problem. A song that used to be in my playlist is no longer there, and when I search it up - it doesn't appear. I have found the song (stomp stomp by Cats and the Fiddle) many times outside of spotify. I searched the album, but I can't even find the song on the album in spotify.

Suggested posts