Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song artwork not there

Solved!

Song artwork not there

When playing my playlist on my iPhone non of the song artwork shows up when on the lock screen or in the app unlocked in full screen!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there welcome to the community,

Thanks for reporting, this is currently a known issue and it will probarly be fixed in the next update.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Version 2.1 is now out! All album art bugs should be fixed including the display of album art for local files.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy your album covers!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there welcome to the community,

Thanks for reporting, this is currently a known issue and it will probarly be fixed in the next update.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

If have the asame problem, I dont knw if is the app or my wifi firewall or UpnP, if they do not fix it I will move to RDio or Deezer . Said.

I've had the same problem on my iPhone 5 and iPad 3 and thought it was caused because my gadgets were kinds outdated. Now I bought an iPhone 6 and the problem still exists. Hope they'll fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks . It doesn't effect the song itself but it would be nice to have the artwork there because I'm paying £10 a moth for this and I kind of expect to see it all working.

I have the same problem on my iphone 5, but in my own playlist, not in public playlists or artists

Ben_ing123 - couldn't agree more with you. This flaw would not make me change to another music streaming app but I'd really like to have all the covers showing up on my lock screen.

Jessica1987 - I just checked it and it only happens to playlists I've made myself. Thanks for noticing!!
Marked as solution

Version 2.1 is now out! All album art bugs should be fixed including the display of album art for local files.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy your album covers!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts