Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song in offline playlist is shorter than when played online

Song in offline playlist is shorter than when played online

Hi,

I have a weird issue which I can't resolve. I added the song "All My Days" by Alexi Murdoch to a playlist in the Windows app. On my iPhone the same playlist has been marked to be available offline. The first time I did this the song downloaded but for some reason possibly network related it is only showing up as 1:30 where as in the Windows app it is 4:57 long.

I have tried deleting the app from the playlist on the phone and from the windows app and then readding it to the same or different playlists but the song appears straight away again and is still 1:30. It looks like that even if I delete the song from the playlist the iPhone app still has a cache of it and so when I re-add it rather than downloading again it just loads the short version from the cache.

Does anyone know how to solve this before I have to delete all the songs from the iphone and download them all again? That'd be 1.5GB and there must be an easier way.

Thanks

Nick

2 Replies

Hello.

The Alexi Murdoch album has been reported before - We have reached out to the appropriate label to try and get it resubmitted but sadly these tracks still appear to be shorter than they need to be. We'll try and ask again.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi,

Oh that's really frustrating. Can you tell them that customers are complaining about it. Hopefully they might get it fixed quicker.

Thanks

Nick

Suggested posts