Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song is jumping

Song is jumping

Why the song played fast forward? Any idea? Is it because of my iphone setting?please help
9 Replies

Hi there! Sorry to hear about that. Let's try to troubleshoot this issue.

First of all, please try a clean reinstallation. This can fix a lot of issues. 

If you're still having trouble after a reinstall, please let me know the following details:
1. Exact Device
2. Exact operating system
3. Spotify app version installed
4. What are you doing when the app skips/ stops/ crashes?

Hopefully we can figure out what's going on with that information.

Good luck! 😄

If this solved your issue - Accept it as a solution!
Official Website | MyAnimeList | 😉 |
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi,
Thanks for your help. I reinstall the apps and it works. Currently using iphone 6s. Annoying things happen when the voice control keep intefere while listening to music. Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks for your reply!!!   I deleted and re-installed spotyfy version 5.2.0.1205 using an IPad with iOS 9.3.1 operating system.

The songs keep jumping.

Thanks for your help and support!!!

Sal

@Su16 wrote:
Annoying things happen when the voice control keep intefere while listening to music. Any idea how to solve this?

Hi @Su16, do you mean Siri keeps activating or the voice control feature keeps activating? Is your home button getting stuck, possibly?

Its the voice control. I used the acessive touch home button.is that the reason?

Possibly, are you able to try disabling it and see if that makes a difference?

Yeah I did but sometimes it keeps intefere. I read somewhere it can't be diasbled unless siri is active

I'm assuming your home button is definitely playing up if it keeps activating. Unfortunately yeah you're stuck with either Voice Control or Siri.

If your home button is seizing up then best option would be to contact Apple and see if they can do anything about it.

Hi,

I tried reinstalling the spotify app and still the song keeps on jumping and sometimes even forwards while still playing in my iPad. I tried connecting my iPhone 6S to see if the problem was from the iPad and keeps doing the same thing.

Please help!!!

Kind regards

Suggested posts