Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song on my playlist won't play anymore

Solved!

Song on my playlist won't play anymore

For some reason this song on won't play on my Spotify anymore https://open.spotify.com/track/1inG2cgfeGVBsTCcmMIv0e any reason for this to happen? I'd love to be able to listen to this song again, but wouldn't mind removing Justin briber from ever playing on my Spotify ever again, can you please enable this song for me and disable Bieber?

Cheers
Dan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@dank13 Often something occurs with the offline files on your devices. The cache may become corrupted, or mis-register what songs are available to download, and disconnect from the app.

If you follow this link you can reset your offline devices. Then you'll need to perform a quick reinstall of Spotify with these steps (make sure you restart your device after un-installing).

let me know how you go!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

@dank13 fantastic song (brilliant live),

i can confirm that it is available in my location, can you check whether the rest of the album is available on your end?

if it is, then i'd suggest a clean reinstall of spotify following the steps here.

Yes entire album is available but that song... so strange... I'm using it on my iPhone tried to uninstall the all and re install again... same thing
Marked as solution

@dank13 Often something occurs with the offline files on your devices. The cache may become corrupted, or mis-register what songs are available to download, and disconnect from the app.

If you follow this link you can reset your offline devices. Then you'll need to perform a quick reinstall of Spotify with these steps (make sure you restart your device after un-installing).

let me know how you go!

That works!!! Thanks man!!! Legend!!!

@dank13 brilliant! happy listening ^_^

Suggested posts