Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song stops and resets to 3 seconds in

Song stops and resets to 3 seconds in

This has been going on for about a week now. I'll just play a song, and it'll just stop around 50-60 seconds in and when I go to Spotify, it says the song is 3 seconds in and I can't play it until I skip it and go back to it. It doesn't happen every song, but it happens quite a bit. I tried reinstalling the app last week and that seemed to work, but a few days ago it started back up again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

EDIT: Ignore the 50-60 seconds in. Just played a couple songs and it's a lot more random than that. It's pretty much anywhere in the song. 

1 Reply

Hey there @lysbliss11

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

In case the regular reinstall fixed the issue only temporarily you might need to try a clean reinstall as well. This step is more thorough in removing corrupted data which could be causing the issue. 

If you see no difference after the clean reinstall, let us know the make and model of the device on which you experience this. You can also provide us with your current Spotify app version and the OS of the device. This way we can take a closer look and advise you further. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

Suggested posts