Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song unavailable

Song unavailable

I have a song on my iTunes on my computer and have loaded it onto Spotify and everything works and plays just like it should. I also have put that song on iTunes onto my iPhone. I have the song on two playlists on my Spotify account and those playlists show up on my iPhone Spotify app and I can play them. Except that one song. I have it on my computer, on Spotify and on my phone. It plays from either source (iTunes and Spotify) on my computer. It plays on my iPhone from iTunes. But it comes up as unavailable on my iPhone Spotify app.

Why is this?

I am supposed to be able to play these songs on my iPhone app.

1 Reply

Same here:

Overwerk Daybreak Hero3 Edit from GoPro advert is on my playlist and has been for weeks - made a new playlist and and copied the song over to it as well. Go to gym to use playlist and its not on either playlist. Get original version of song and add it to playlist thinking its been removed from Spotify.

Come home, open Spotify on laptop and its still there, now with the original version in. So the playlist isn't syncing properly between devices?!? To the extent the song doesn't exist at all in searches or anything on iPhone (6 by the way) but its a new change this evening. Has been fine for the last few weeks on this phone/laptop/account.

Fingers crossed this gets looked into!

Suggested posts