Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs I Star on iPhone Don't Show up on Spotify Client

Songs I Star on iPhone Don't Show up on Spotify Client

Hi -

I have Premium and when I star a song on my iPhone it doesn't show up in my "Starred" list of songs under "Your Music" in the client.  Why aren't the two syncing up?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul
6 Replies

Hey there! Sorry about this issue.

Which client are you talking about after you star a song on the iPhone, the desktop client or the same iPhone client?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Can you try starring a single track in the web player and see if that makes any difference?

https://play.spotify.com/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi there, I'm talking about the desktop client.  So when I star a song on my iPhone it doesn't show up under my starred songs on the desktop client.  Thanks.

Paul

@Peter wrote:
Can you try starring a single track in the web player and see if that makes any difference?

https://play.spotify.com/

Peter - When I do it from the web platform the starred song does show up in the desktop client.

Paul

Now if you do it from your iPhone does it work or do you get the same issue?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Peter wrote:
Now if you do it from your iPhone does it work or do you get the same issue?

Hey Peter - Yeah it works now.  I think it's something to do with how my iPhone is connected to my car via the USA-SPEC when I listen to music.  I had another issue where things weren't syncing up for some reason when it was hooked up to the car.  When I don't have it hooked up to the car everything seems to work like it should.  Sucks because I listen to music in my car a lot.  I'll just have to play around with it.

Paul

Suggested posts