Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs I never added to a playlist will start playing.

Songs I never added to a playlist will start playing.

I suppose this could be perfectly normal and I'm just a little pansy, but songs nowhere in a playlist will start playing. Sometimes it makes sense, like the app went "oh hey, you're listening to Twenty One Pilots? Listen to this other song by them!" And that's cool. Sometimes. But other times I'll be listening to classical and all of a sudden "boom" Katy Perry. I'll be listening to the soundtrack from Pacific Rim and a wild Justin Bieber appears. Makes me want to hurl my device across the room. Or maybe shoot it with a bazooka.
My friend says she's been having the same problem. So is this just a punishment for not having eaten all my peas in a past life or what?
4 Replies

This is the first time I've heard of this problem, but a usual cure-all is to uninstall and reinstall the app even though its kinda inconvenient. And don't worry, I'm pretty sure karma doesn't like peas either.

I tried this. It was going well, jamming to Pacific Rim since I was having the most trouble with that playlist. About four songs in and Can't Hold Us by Macklemore started playing.
But hey, at least I know the peas aren't to blame. 🙂

Spotify plays songs by related artists in your playlists. This feature helps introduce you to new music!

How is Justin Bieber related to the Pacific Rim soundtrack?

Suggested posts