Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs Missing

Songs Missing

Hi!
I love Spotify, but I've encountered an issue kinda annoying.
When I use Spotify, my phone gets really hot, which causes it to restart or to kill the app after certain use time. The issue is: sometimes it makes the app log out. So when I open the app again, all my downloaded songs are gone and I have to download the again. (4000+).

The huge problem happened today. It logged out and lost all my downloaded songs. Fine, I'm used to it. But, it erased a ton of songs from my saved library. I don't know if you can check the servers or something, but yesterday I had a San Cisco song on top, and now it's gone, along with a lot of other songs.

Is there a way to get them back? I probably won't remember all of the names from the missing ones, because they came up o my Discover Weekly or so. Help please!

4 Replies

Hey @estebanGramaj0, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you first try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app? If this doesn't work, we can try a few other things.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi Jacob! I think it won't work because I tried on the desktop app of my mac and the songs are missing there too. I think it's server side.

@estebanGramaj0,

Could you quickly try to log out and back in again? If that doesn't help, let me know!

it didn't 😞 but the problem was fixed by the end of the day. Somehow I hopped on my car and when I opened the app, all the songs appeared there. Thanks!

Suggested posts