Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs Not Playing, "Unable to Play Song"

Songs Not Playing, "Unable to Play Song"

A couple months ago, when I got this app, all was fine and good, I could play every song while I was on Shuffle. When I used the free trial, same thing. But, about 2 weeks ago, I began to recieve these messages saying "Song unable to play", and would abruptly end the song 2 seconds in. Some songs just won't play at all, with no message, just nothing. I can't listen to what I want because it won't play, and I spend my skips going to songs I don't want to listen to or going to a song that won't play at all! It is very annoying and becomes a bigger hassle than anything. I tried to sync it, but it only copies Local files and a friends playlist. I want the songs that I have on my song list, not local files (may as well download my whole music library twice). Does anyone know how to fix this? I have pictures to show what I mean.

IMG_2325.PNG
IMG_2326.PNG
3 Replies

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the app?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I didn't. Pretty silly huh? It works now. I just thought that that would mess with it even more somehow. Thanks!

I got the same problem, free user.

after I changed the music quality to normal in setting, it's working like a charm, no more "unable to play song". 

Suggested posts