Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs appear on my MacBook and not my iPhone

Songs appear on my MacBook and not my iPhone

I have recently added an album I found on the browser version of spotify to my playlists. It’s called A Box of Bird by the Church. I’ve been through threads saying it could be a cache problem or a syncing issue. I made sure then when I added it both my phone and Mac were on an on the same network. I am able to listen to it on the browser on my Mac but not the phone App. They are not downloaded on my Mac. There are no updates for Spotify, it’s an old album and they are an Australian band, and I’m in Australia so I don’t see a reason for it to be region locked. Any help?

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

AB9BD74E-CA41-4478-A237-36F213009E55.png
C1ABF1EF-90F4-4CCC-8915-33876D0C2853.png
31831A58-EACB-4407-88DB-542743C5FB6C.png
3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Sorry it took so long to respond. I restarted both my Mac and my phone and deleted and reinstalled the apps for each. Currently my phone is on IOS 11 and my Mac is on High Sierra. Spotify has no available updates on either platform for me so as of this post it’s completely up to date. 

Sorry it took so long to respond. I restarted both my Mac and my phone and deleted and reinstalled the apps for each. Currently my phone is on IOS 11 and my Mac is on High Sierra. Spotify has no available updates on either platform for me so as of this post it’s completely up to date. 

Suggested posts