Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs cutting out mid play

Songs cutting out mid play

I have premium - My spotfy works completely fine on my desktop. However with the mobile app, Songs will play for about 3-4 seconds and stop. Or it will play for like a minute and stop. This is been happening for several months now. I am Verizon LTE, and that shouldnt be a problem. Ive tried the fresh install - still nothing works. Anyone getting similar issues?

11 Replies

also FYI  - if i go to to bluetooth again through my dahsboard , it will start the song again. then it will freeze - rinse lather repaeat - super annoying.

is a second person using your spotify account by any chance? if another user starts listening, it will cut you off, and I don't think it gives any kind of notification on mobile devices

@user-removed

Go to your Spotify app Settings > Music Quality and make sure everything is on normal and try again.

Its always mostly due to poor connection.

Jeremy.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

no second user. The connection shouldn't be bad - I have verizon LTE service and it will run all data-relatdd apps. it's odd because I will switch it to bluetooth/ipod mode again, and it will continue play - to which it ten stops again for 3/4 seconds. Are you saying the settings should not be on high quality?

I'm having the same issue and it's completely unpredictable when it will happen regardless of whether I'm listening on my phone or my desktop. My settings are Normal Quality and not HD.

I am having the same problem even in offline mode 😕 paying for nothing

Same problem any solutions

It's been so long that I can't recall. I believe I wiped it out and
re-installed that app and it began working again. The issue now is that my
phone is older (Moto x 2nd Generation) and the app won't connect via
bluetooth sometimes. If I clean the cached, and restart the bluetooth then
it will usually work (But not always.)

Same problem, so many posts about it. No solutions especially in 2016. Random stops with black screen with or w/o wifi or with other apps open, no second user only my note 5 through sprint. Never had any problems with Note 2. tried reinstalling also settings changed to normal. Online and offline, still the same problem

Hey man try this, I changed my network settings from lte/3g/2g or whatever
it says to the one under it and seems to work.

I have the same issue, and I dont think this is related to connection at all - it happens offline and it happens at specific points during specific songs. Two songs I noticed this always happening during are Chandelier by Sia and The Trooper Overture by 2Cellos.

Suggested posts