Free

Country

United Ssates

Device

Iphone 6, Ipad air 2

Operating System

ios 12.2

My Question or Issue

starting today, whenever i try to play music i currently on my main playlist has been my only attempt, my music continues to cut out and stop play within the first seconds of almost every song, and thats if the song begins to play at all, its maybe one in every 25-30 songs that actually play. this has never been an issue and now that its begun it truly is a bother, as i like to listen to my music the most when im in classes at my school. it may have something to do with the cnnection as i know my schools internet connections do hinder the spotify app in the sense that songs i dont have saved or in my playlist cannot be played, i cannot use the search engine, but listening and playing has never been an issue, so i was hoping this would be looked into, as it directly prohibits me from using the spotify app. i have tried deleting the app, restarting my device deleting the app THEN restarting before reinstalling, none of which has been successful, howver i loaded up spotify on my desktop and that worked and played fine, so im not sure what the issue is and hope it can be resolved soon, thank you for your time.

1 Reply

I'm in Vancouver Canada and having the same problem. Thought it was my head phones but all other apps work fine. Issue also happened with wired headphones as well. Not internet connection related either. I'm going to wait a day or two to see if it's fixes itself as I don't want to uninstall and then reinstall and have to download all my select songs again.

Suggested posts