Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs disappear

Songs disappear

I have Spotify duo and I use iPhone 12 mini, I have latest updates on everything. But in the past few days I spotted a bug in the app. I have some playlists downloaded for offline listening. And those downloaded songs along with others I don’t even listen to disappear when I open the app. And it won’t even find the song in the search and when it miraculously does find it it won’t play.  My playlist with 17 hours play time is suddenly on 2 hours play time and also Spotify playlists are many on 0minutes….and then it all okay for a while and suddenly the songs disappear  again.

1 Reply

Hi @adelahrabovska,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

If the content you downloaded for offline listening keeps on disappearing, you might need to get the latest version of the Spotify app. To do this, try performing a clean reinstall of the app. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

Keep in mind that after reinstalling the app, you'll need to download the playlists again to your phone. 

If it doesn't do the trick, please check that there are no cache clearing apps running for Spotify. Even if you didn't install such apps, some devices have them preinstalled.

Let us know how this goes.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts