Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs don't start

Songs don't start

Dear Community,

I have a problem since a few days on my Spotify App on Iphone (premium account).

The problem is the following :

When I start a song, it stays at 00:00 and even if the button "play" is on, nothing is happening. The time doesn't move and no sound.

What I tried / noticed :

- On my computer it's working fine.

- When I uninstall the App and Reinstall it, I can play only one song, then if I choose "next", the same problem appears.

- If I logout / login again, the same thing happens, I can listen only one song.

- If I want to pass my music on "offline" mode. Nothing happens and when I close the app and come back, the little green "offline" mode is again on normal mode.

- A few days ago, I noticed that I could only listen 1'30'' of each music. Then it simply stops like like I have it now. After 2 days, the actual proplem appeared.

It's been several days that it's happening and I hope you can help me because I simply have no more music, and that hurts !

Thanks a lot !

3 Replies

I got the same problem...

Ive got Spotify Premium on my Iphone 6s and everything worked just fine until a couple of days ago when i suddenly  coulndt see any of my playlists.. If i manage to listen to a song its only for about 1.30 sec then it just stops..Spotify works on my PC and my iOS tablet but not on my phone. This is getting really annoying..

Same thing happened To me!

made The same actions but It didnt work At all.

thanks for helping 

@Crowkun wrote:

I got the same problem...

Ive got Spotify Premium on my Iphone 6s and everything worked just fine until a couple of days ago when i suddenly  coulndt see any of my playlists.. If i manage to listen to a song its only for about 1.30 sec then it just stops..Spotify works on my PC and my iOS tablet but not on my phone. This is getting really annoying..

Hi there,

I got a update possible of iOS, did it and my problem was solved.

If you can update your Iphone go for it !

Cheers

Suggested posts