Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 12 Mini

Operating System

iOS 14.3

My Question or Issue

My songs keep dropping after 30 seconds and moving to a playlist of music that I did not identify nor that has any relevance to my ongoing preferences.

I recently upgraded my phone and reinstalled spotify.  I am using Bose Wireless headphones to listen to music, and this was not occurring when the headphones were not in use for some three days.

I have taken the following efforts with no luck thus far:

• Logged out/logged in
  • Uninstalled, Restart, Reinstall
  • Clean install
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

It's a good idea to try with another account on the same device. That way we can check if it's an account-related issue.

We'd suggest you also re-pair your devices with these steps and log out from everywhere with the steps mentioned here. Are there any changes?

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

No good. Headphones were continuously paired, logged out from all (as shown), reinstalled the program, logged in, got 1.5 minutes and then onto the **bleep**. I don't know anyone else with a separate account to work from.

Hi @user-removed, 

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

In this case, we'd recommend taking a look at this article where you'll find a few tips on how to secure your account. 

If your music is still being interrupted with unknown playlists, you can check this article or reach out to our Support team here. They'll be happy to assist you further and check if everything is in order with your account.

If you have any other questions, we'll be right here.

Have a good one.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts