Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs ending early when cast to TV

Songs ending early when cast to TV

Devices:

Iphone 13 pro max

LG TV

My Question or Issue

When using the spotify LG TV app accessing our spotify account off a IPhone 13 Promax the last 5-10 seconds of the playing song is cut off and the next song begins. It happens regardless of the playlist or song, and happens for every song. The problem does not persist using the iphone Bluetoothed, cast, or through the phone itself, only in combination with the TV. Using a Samsung S21 linked to the TV there is no problem. We have already tried to remedy the problem by adjusting "gapless" "crossfade" and "automix" audio options.

107 Replies

Hey there,

same issue with my Teufel sound system combinded with all Andriod phones and tablets we have in use...

It's driving us crazy. Especially the kids when the listen to radio plays...

Spotify is not serious about getting this issue fixed. So I'm trying to get used to Apple Music. It isn't as fun or nice, but at least each song plays until it's over.

Hi guys,

I have not noticed the issue since few days ago. Althought I am not using much these days.

Hope the same have happend to you all.

Regards

The same here too. Looks like it's working now. Meanwhile there was another FW update for the LG:

PXL_20231026_141024110.jpg

Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like this is only happening now with the last song on an album. That's what it's been for the past few days. I guess I'll take it!

Totally agree. Same issue here with LG smart speaker. It's almost 6 months...

Okay now it seems it is working for me. Thank you for fixing the issue!

Hey folks, 

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this. 

We're happy to say that this issue should be fixed for everyone. We'd recommend updating your app so that you don't miss out on any fix. 

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts