Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs keep skipping

Songs keep skipping

My music keeps skipping and it’s startinf to drive me insane. I can’t even get 30 seconds into any song without it skipping to the next one or pausing. I’ve tried everything and nothing at all is working. I’ve tried restarting the app, logging out, deleting it, adjusting different settings. Someone help please, it’s making me not want to use the app. I have premium and shouldn’t be paying if it’s doing this.

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone8

8 Replies

Hello, welcome to the community. 

Please let me know what App verison you have? You can find this in “Library” > Settings Icon > About, and tell me the app version 🙂

Let me know how this goes:)

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, it says version 8.4.62.490

Thanks for the reply. 

I would sign out and sign back in.

You can also choose another network if that first option didn’t work, and a clean install. Learn more here: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/troubleshooting/reinstallation-of-spotify/

Let me know how it goes 🙂 Have a good day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I’ve tried signing in & out, deleted the app & reinstalling and absolutely
nothing is working

Hello!

Do You have headphones connected? If so, try removing them, restart your phone and try again.

Let me know how it goes.

Tried this too, still skipping

Since when did it start to do it? Did You do anything before that or did it just randomly start?

@emky328,

Sorry to hear nothing's done the trick yet. Can you try heading to: https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/, and clicking 'remove all'? It will mean re-downloading any offline tunes you have. 

Let me know that goes:)

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts