Premium

Country

Thailand

Device

Iphone 12 pro mx

Operating System

IOS 15.0.2

My Question or Issue

So I recently changed my phone from Iphone X to Iphone 12 pro max. When I first started using Spotify on my new phone everything was fine. However, a few weeks ago I noticed the lines for the lyrics section looks weirdly squeezed together. I used Spotify on both my old and new phone so I remember how the space between the lyrics lines look like. For the record, I didn't change my new phone's text size at all ever since I got it. It just seems to weirdly changed some time in the past few weeks. I tried reinstalling the apps and nothing happens. It really bugs me to see the lyrics weirdly squeezed together. Is there anything I can do about it?

95722D00-C114-4CF2-8149-8A6EE3A6FC33.png
86893C77-928F-4EA9-B5BD-4C9E70B39F57.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @deeaann,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing lyrics to have slight overlay due to narrow line spacing, and this is being investigated at the moment.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue, as well as Subscribing to it by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @deeaann,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing lyrics to have slight overlay due to narrow line spacing, and this is being investigated at the moment.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue, as well as Subscribing to it by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts