Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs pause randomly

Songs pause randomly

For the last few days, when I play spotify on my iPod touch, a song will play for a few seconds and then stop for few seconds and then play and stop, over and over. How do I get it to stop this and just play without interruptions?
3 Replies

I am having the same issue. Songs do not play/pause randomly/friends activity is not updated. I have Premium. Please help!!

@kgaugler wrote:

I am having the same issue. Songs do not play/pause randomly/friends activity is not updated. I have Premium. Please help!!

Hi,

Are you streaming or in offline mode? If you are streaming, it may be that the song is playing faster than the download, meaning it has to stop to wait for the download to catch up. Try lowering the quality, or syncing some songs to offline.

If not, I have seen other users with the problem so it may be a bug, Feel free to submit a support ticket heree: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I'm having the same problem.  I have premium.  I have it on my iPod Touch.  Songs in my synced playlist stop after about a minute and a half.  It is not properly "paused" either.

Suggested posts