Songs playing on PS4, but not available to listen on mobile (even if they're downloaded)

Solved!
1 person liked this

Songs playing on PS4, but not available to listen on mobile (even if they're downloaded)

ChrissssGridman
Casual Listener

I was just listening to a few songs on my PS4's Spotify app, and when I started to listen to them on my phone, the songs wouldn't play: They were unplayable, even though they were also downloaded to my iPhone. I believe this is because I had blocked those songs before I upgraded to premium, but never had the chance to unblock them.

Is there a way to make these songs playable again? They're Japanese, so the possibility of them having been region locked is possible.

iOS, Student Premium, PS4, version 8.4.98.741

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Songs playing on PS4, but not available to listen on mobile (even if they're downloaded)

ChrissssGridman
Casual Listener

Just gave the songs a like or removed my like and gave it a like again to re-enable them.

2 Replies

Re: Songs playing on PS4, but not available to listen on mobile (even if they're downloaded)

mynewplugbing
Composer

ll songs have to be synced between both platforms, spotify & ps4.

Solution!

ChrissssGridman
Casual Listener

Just gave the songs a like or removed my like and gave it a like again to re-enable them.

SUGGESTED POSTS