Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs stop playing after 1.30 min despite premium account?

Songs stop playing after 1.30 min despite premium account?

My Spotify account only plays any song for 1.30 min precisely on my Ipad then you have to log in again and listen to one song again for 1.30 min.  It can not even play a second song before you log in again.  I have a premium account which is continuously taking my money but I can not use the service.  Despite charging me for Premium I also hav a "trial notification" stating my trial will last for 48 h...and that is constant 48h no matter when I log in...  Very appreciated to get some support here or I will have to cancel my account asap...

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I am going to move this over to the iOS section for you, since it relates directly to the iPad. 

First, I would suggest you try following all the steps in the iOS troubleshooting guide to see if you can fix it yourself 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have done that like most people that try to get some suppoirt via this forum.  I am really sorry to say this but my time also has a value just like it has for Spotify staff.  I am payiing for this to work and that is all I am interewsted in taht you fix asap.  I am not interested in spending even more of my limited free time on a weekend to solve your services.  If you can not afford real support then I propose you increase the price so you can deliver a solution that customers actually appreciate.  This is such a loyalty killer.  There goes another 5 min of my time... Just solve it!

I do not work for Spotify, these are mainly community support forums, where community members help each other. If you aren't willing to put some time in to try to fix things, then there is no much community support can do for you.

If you want "official" support you can do so directly using the online contact form and the Spotify team will deal with your case.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts