Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs that's not in my playlist?

Solved!

Songs that's not in my playlist?

I have spotify family so why does suggested songs starts playing after I've finished my playlist? With these Thumbs upp and down? how do I get rid of that? (sry for bad english)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys @Pip5 @elar09 there is a new feature in Spotify called "AutoPlay" it plays recommended music after the album/playlist. If you're a Premium users, there is an option in settings, disable it and everything will be fine after 🙂

If you're on Spotify Free, then you can't turn it off I'm afraid.

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I've the same problem (since yesterday)! I see also thumbs upp and down.. and the title (on top) has changed from  'playlist'  to 'playlist radio' (already after I listened to a few songs). I have a premium account and I've made a playlist and listen to the songs offline on my cell phone.

When you activate the repeat button it seems like that the problem did not (rapidly) occurs..

Marked as solution

Hey guys @Pip5 @elar09 there is a new feature in Spotify called "AutoPlay" it plays recommended music after the album/playlist. If you're a Premium users, there is an option in settings, disable it and everything will be fine after 🙂

If you're on Spotify Free, then you can't turn it off I'm afraid.

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts