Free

Country

united states

Device

iPhone 8 plus

Operating System

ios 13.3

My Question or Issue

whenever i pause a song, from manually doing it or another app pausing it to listen to its audio, the song will skip over to the next song in the queue almost every time.

2 Replies

Hey @rrobxl,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

It'd be great for you to read this support site article and follow the relevant steps listed in it to see if Spotify works properly as a result.

If following the steps in the article doesn't do the trick, it'd be good to perform a clean reinstall and start with a brand-new as well as the latest version of the app. Take a look at this Spotify answer to find out how the clean reinstall procedure works for your device.

If what you reported isn't fixed after these attempts, would you mind sharing a screen video of what happens? It'll help us look into it in greater detail.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

if i clean reinstall would i have to go through the process of adding my locally saved songs onto spotify? i tried everything else that you have suggested with no difference

Suggested posts