Free

Country

England, UK

Device

iPhone 5s

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

When I add songs to playlists, the new songs won’t play. Playlists that I’ve created will play songs, however when I add new songs to playlists, it won’t play the new songs. The only solution I have so far is to log out, uninstall and reinstall the app. The playlist will then play all songs in it but when I add new songs, it then doesn’t want to play the new songs. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Songs won’t play when added to playlists

13_berry_13
Casual Listener

Spoke to someone in support and have currently solved the problem. Completely updated my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify to make sure I had a completely updated version. Now my playlist will play all the songs and will shuffle in the new ones I add. Hopefully the problem will stay solved. But it’s all good now :)

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Songs won’t play when added to playlists

13_berry_13
Casual Listener

Spoke to someone in support and have currently solved the problem. Completely updated my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify to make sure I had a completely updated version. Now my playlist will play all the songs and will shuffle in the new ones I add. Hopefully the problem will stay solved. But it’s all good now :)

SUGGESTED POSTS