Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sonos speakers missing from Spotify connect.

Sonos speakers missing from Spotify connect.

Plan

Premium

Country

Uk

Device 

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS 13.1

My Question or Issue

All my Sonos speakers have disappeared from Spotify connect on my iPhone. They are visible on my iPad though! 
I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, resetting my router and Sonos speakers and even erasing my iPhone all to no avail. 

I can use the sonos speakers on my iPad and android phone on the same account. My wife and daughter can see them on their iPhones and iPads. I logged into my daughter's account on my iPhone and still could not see the Sonos speakers. 

The problem is only on my iPhone, but I have no idea how to resolve it, as erasing the phone and restoring from backup did not solve the issue. 

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks, Russ

2 Replies

I have the exact same problem. After working perfectly my sonos spotify connect speakers are nowhere to be found in Spotify on my iPhone. My iMac finds them and also my Android phone. If i connect to sonos spotify connect through my iMac it appears on my iPhone afterward but then disappears again.

What is wrong??

Hi...that's a reported problem with iOS and deactivated mobile data!

Check this and please follow: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/iOS-Connect-not-working-when-Spotify-is-not-granted-...

Suggested posts