Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sort/filter option not there

Sort/filter option not there

I'm using the Spotify app on my iPhone 5 (iOS 7.0.2). I've never seen this feature pop up on my app. I deleted the app and reinstalled it to see if that fixed it and it didn't. I can't see the filter/sort option inside my individual playlists or when viewing my list of playlists.
7 Replies

There are currently no sort option for individual playlists, but you can search for songs in a playlist using the filter (scroll all the way to top of playlist to use it)

The new sort/filter option is only for the list of playlists, and the "songs, albums, and artists" view in Your Music.

When viewing the list of playlists or songs, albums, and artists -- scroll all the way to the top of the view and a filter bar and sort icon will appear as shown below.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I know where it should be, but it isn't there. I scroll up and there is nothing above the starred playlist.

Hmmmm.... I'm not sure why you can't see it =/

MattSudaSpotify Star

Some people can sort playlists A-Z some people can't

It is being rolled out, but nobody from Spotify can say when it is being rolled out. Bit of a joke really. On the description on the iPhone app it clearly states the ability to sort playlists A-Z

£9.99 to sort my playlists manually. What a joke

Could it have anything to do with the version of iOS I'm running?

Hmmm. Well I am paying for it, and still don't have the feature.

I don't think it has anything to do with the version of iOS you are running.

But usually to make sure your apps run well you should always keep your iPhone updated to the latest version (iOS 7.1.2)

It might be that Spotify is still rolling out the feature for some accounts and you should have it by the next iOS update. I'm not sure.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts