Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sorting of Chinese songs by Pinyin in alphabetical order

Sorting of Chinese songs by Pinyin in alphabetical order

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem here. I have a mix of english and chinese songs in my library, and everything (both english and chinese songs) were arranged in alphabetical order until very recently. Chinese songs were arranged together with the english songs using their corresponding PinYin.

Now, my english songs are still arranged in alphabetical order, however my chinese songs are now arranged in some weird order. Anyone facing the same problem, and able to help me on this? I would like my chinese songs to be arranged by PinYin again so it would be easier for me to scroll through my song list to find a specific song.

I couldn't find any threads with conclusive solutions hence my new post here.

Thanks!!

Best Regards,
Jonathan Chan
2 Replies

I have the same issue too. The sorting automatically changes since yesterday. Now the english songs are packed together without the option to sort by alphabet.

i completely agree! in fact i came here to post my own dilemma but i see it's already been posted. here's a photo for reference. all my chinese or korean songs take up half the space, and i can't effectively search for my english songs anymore. furthermore, the chinese songs aren't arranged in any order (as you can see, 当、第 and 都 all start with 'd' but aren't close together) so it's not like this update is making it any easier for me to search for my chinese songs.
IMG_5064.PNG

Suggested posts