Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 11 pro

Operating System

iOS 13.4.1

A specific podcast(Dean Delray’s Let There Be Talk) I listen to has totally disappeared from my app, both on iPhone, and iPad. I had episodes downloaded on my phone ready to listen to, and had been catching up on it, and they are gone there. It doesn’t show up as recently played, and I can’t even find it in search. I thought it was just gone from Spotify, but I messaged the creator on Instagram, and he said it’s still up, and he’s still uploading new stuff.

3 Replies

Hey @ZachyDylan,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Would you mind sharing the name of the podcast so we can test this on our end? If the podcast is on Spotify, It'd be great for you to wait for a few days before trying again since what happened might depend on the podcast's content being updated and currently not accessible. Since it could also be a temporary error, would you mind trying each of the following steps?

• Restart the Spotify app. 

• Log out and back in. 

• Check the app is up-to-date.

• Reinstall the app.
    Note: After reinstalling, you'll need to redownload any music you've made available for offline listening.

• If possible, try a different internet connection.

We'll look out for your reply and be here if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The podcast name is Dean Delray’s Let There Be Talk. And I’ve actually tried all of the things you’ve mentioned, as it’s been a few days already since it disappeared for me. It still shows up in the apple podcast app, but I prefer using Spotify to have podcasts and music in the same place. There’s also a community of listeners of the podcast on Instagram, and no one else has had any kind of trouble with it. 

Hey @ZachyDylan,

Thanks for your reply. 

Can confirm couldn't find the podcast when looking it up. This could depend on specific availability conditions or some temporary error. 

The best thing to do would be to wait more or try looking up the podcast using a different account. This should help you understand if there's an issue with the content's availability for certain territories or there's an issue with your account.

Let us know how you get on. We'll be here if there's anything else we can do to help! 

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts