Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sportify has error message "Couldn't load the page" on Home and Search screen.

Solved!

Sportify has error message "Couldn't load the page" on Home and Search screen.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was having this problem. Turned off my VPN and then it loaded ok. Turned my VPN back on and it still seems to be working.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi there @JesseB4,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Could you please let me know if this issue happens across other devices ?

Trying different network could be a good indication of the source of the issue as well.

Waiting on your update 🙂

Marked as solution

I was having this problem. Turned off my VPN and then it loaded ok. Turned my VPN back on and it still seems to be working.

It is only an issue on my iPhone 8 with IOS 13, I have no issues when I launch Sportify on my Mac book or the Windows computer at work. My wife has a iPhone 6 and she doesn't have an issue with he Spotify either. 

Tried it and it did not work, the same error message came up "Couldn't load the page, Try again"

The VPN was causing the issue, I turned it off in Settings/VPN, but it kept coming back on, so I went to Settings/General/VPN and turned it off there.....reloaded the Sportify app and SUCCESS!!! Thanks a bunch.

I have the same issue when I’m trying to use the Spotify. I followed the instruction to  offload and install again the Spotify. The same error message is pop up Couldn’t load the page. The iPhone is 11 plus and OSS 13.3

Suggested posts