Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify 30 day free trial

Solved!

Spotify 30 day free trial

I started my free trial on the mobile app, it's 7 day trial. I want to be able to get the thirty day trial also before I'm charged for premium this is what my account looks like on the site. When I try to enable 30 day link from the site it just reload to my page and says my subscription expires on August 22 of 2014 and to me I think I'm only getting a premium trial of 7 days.<br>Thank You for the help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Andrew9813 & @adisib - I just want to clear up some confusion here. 

The 7-day trial applies to both your mobile and your desktop. Once you're done with the 7-day trial you can then register for our 30-day trial. @Andrew9813 I can see you're already on the 30-day trial now so you're all set. 

You can use Premium on any device while on either of these trials--let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies

The 30 day trial is for the desktop application only. Mobile only gets the 7 day trial.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Marked as solution

Hey @Andrew9813 & @adisib - I just want to clear up some confusion here. 

The 7-day trial applies to both your mobile and your desktop. Once you're done with the 7-day trial you can then register for our 30-day trial. @Andrew9813 I can see you're already on the 30-day trial now so you're all set. 

You can use Premium on any device while on either of these trials--let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

Hi Meredith

Thank You for the help with my Question. Im enjoying Spotify.

Thank You

Andrew

Hey I just started the 30 day trial with my debit card for on my kindle fire but it says I'm still on free please help.

Hi. I thought I was getting a free 30-day trial and I encoded my payment option because it says it will charge me after the trial has ended and i can cancel anytime but I was obliged to pay the one month premium fee.

I signed up for the spotify 30-day free trial and I put my credit card info in but I'm still getting ads on my phone and computer and I can only shuffle play on my phone. How do I get the premium feature that I signed up for on my computer and phone?????

Suggested posts