Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify App Crash after Logging In

Spotify App Crash after Logging In

Hi,

I'm having trouble logging in. The app hangs then it kicks me out.

I've tried it on other device and it seems to be working fine.

Please help.

MOD EDIT: Edited title for clarity. - J

4 Replies

@mahiralghamdi

Pertaining your issue, that seems like it shouldn't happen given what you’ve described (I've tried on my end and it works perfectly fine), I guess your music cache is corrupted, kindly do a clean reinstallation following the steps below:

Click into your Spotify App -> Logout from Spotify (Spotify app Settings -> Logout) -> [If you are on premium and have songs that are on available offline, click here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/offline-devices/ and remove all devices -> Go to iPhone Settings, General, Usage and Delete the app -> Go to App Store and download the Spotify app again.

Also clear off Safari’s Cache under iPhone/iPad Settings > Safari and Clear all of the caches.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

I can't log in at all. Even when I put wrong password, it doesn't say "wrong password" or something ..
It hand at signing in.

And that account is "abraraalhumaidi" not this one.

Please help. I've tried changing my password through the website. The problem is still there.
I've also tried removing the application then downloading it again. Didn't work.

I'm subscribed to the months premium and I'm afraid I'll lose the time.

Please help me out.

@braraalhumaidi

Since this question might require you to provide your account details or identifiable information which might require extra verification and given this is a public website which anyone could access and view,
I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

You could also alternatively reach to @SpotifyCares via twitter at www.twitter.com/spotifycares and their response time is also pretty quick!
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

I'll be moving this thread to the Subscriptions forum as this is the root issue of this problem has to do with accounts, you'll receive a more timely support from there too.

Spoke to him via PM and realised that the problem has to do with login crashes he faced in the iOS app. I'll strongly advise clearing the cache and restoring from backup for it to work.

I'm here to shuffle!

Suggested posts