Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

RockStars3.png

Hello Spotify lovers!

Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we know users helping users is something special.

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributorsProgram members have already received:

The Spotify Community is a place to get help, help others, and talk about music. So if you know answers to your fellow Spotify music lover's questions, why not help out?  

We look forward to you joining our band. Check out the PDF below for more info (updated November 2014). If you'd like to join the RSP just let us know in a private message or by posting in this thread.

See you around!

The Spotify Community Team

Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 12.47.05 PM.png

18 Replies

This program is such a great idea! Totally want to be part of it!

I just joined and I love it. It's manageable and if you have questions they can get answered as well as if you know answers you can help others.
IMG_4819.JPG

I think this is a good proyect because they will help each other

I love the idea of this programm! 

Love to be a part of this looks amazing 🤝👍🏻

what a nice program !

I want to be aper of it, also love to help other music lovers 🎶

I want to be a part of it too.It sounds fun to discuss and help at the same time:)

Hey @MarShawnna26 @Ggsurrenderplz @gmtk @esimmonds26 @matthewsemmet @Muzic4life @selinyuncu1

Glad to hear you're interested in our Rock Star Program. All you need to do is make 10 posts helping others in our Help Boards

Then send me a message so I can send you the next steps. Looking forward to hearing from you!

such a dope idea, would love to be apart of this!

TRULY ALL ABOUT GETTING TO THAT ROCKSTAR STATUS! 

AS EVIDENCED BY THIS EXEMPLARY PLAYLIST I NOW REVEAL!

https://open.spotify.com/user/22o6fd4mglam65ub55lw6p4ri/playlist/0Trp6eYT8vwBPo6R2WPQZk

I would love to be a part of RSP! I am a very active Spotify user. 

I definitely want to join!

I'd Love to be a part of this program, it sounds amazing!!!!

1. Innovative idea for a better community. Attempting to be part of it.

Would like to be a part of this 🙂

Would love to be part of the Rock Star program! This is an awesome idea!

Suggested posts