Spotify Connect loses connection all the time

Spotify Connect loses connection all the time

abisbo
Casual Listener

Hello guys

I have recently come across a new problem. When I use Spotify Connect for streaming to my Bluesound Powernode 2 it usually loses connection after 2-3 songs.

The weird thing is that it loses connection when the song finishes, but when I open the app it looks like the song stopped in the middle - which it obviously didn't. 

I just tested Tidal instead of Spotify and aparently there's no problem here. Have any of you experienced any problems lately?

I have updated both my Bluesound system and my Spotify app.

4 Replies

Re: Spotify Connect loses connection all the time

SergioDavid
Roadie

Hey @abisbo, welcome to the Community!

How long has this been going on for? Have you already tried resetting your network router to see if it makes a difference?

Let us know how it goes.

abisbo
Casual Listener

Hello.

Yup, I have reset litterally everything, deleted the app, reinstalled, cancelled my subsciption and reactivated. Nothing helps. Tidal still works flawlessly, but Spotify keeps losing connection. Furthermore I have experienced the music keeps playing on my Bluesound, but has stopped in the Spotify app on my phone, and thus I can play music on my phone while it is still playing on my Bluesound.....

jackonspotify
Casual Listener

This problem also occurs at the Raumfeld system. Exactly the Same problem. We also did a reset at all devices, but nothing solved the problem. Very annoying. The raumfeld online music streaming stations does not have This problem. 

Highlighted

jackonspotify
Casual Listener

More people who can confirm that the problem seems to be disappeared? Spotify connect keeps on playing... fingers crossed - hopefully the problem is solved. 

SUGGESTED POSTS