Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Mobile - Glitches

Spotify Mobile - Glitches

Hi, when I listen to a song on Spotify mobile it fast forwards the song on me and then skips to the next song within a few seconds of playing it. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, but that hasn't worked. I have also tried restarting my phone. What should I do?

5 Replies

This is also a problem with the desktop application.

90% of all songs will either restart after about 4 seconds or just skip the song.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Have never run into this issue before. Maybe try logging in and out a couple of times? Restarting your device by holding the power and home buttons for a couple of seconds might also help. As a last resort I'd try a clean reinstall as well: https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify

@vyxl ive tried all of these options and it works for a bit but shortly goes back to the glitches.

@taraiannotti Weird.. Can you try to disconnect all accessories and use another phone (login to your account) and try to play some songs?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

ive had the same problem too. it works fine on my phone, but on my laptop it does it every time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice, tried selecting the songs from my phone, restarting it, and logging in and out multiple times. if someone figures it out let me know! thanks.

p.s. mine only started doing this after the most recent update

Suggested posts