Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Offline Mode - Does it still work when you add songs to Starred playlist?

Solved!

Spotify Offline Mode - Does it still work when you add songs to Starred playlist?

I don't understand how to use the1 latest version of spotify.

When I add tracks to my 'Starred' Playlist which is meant to be available offline the tracks are not downloaded to my iphone. I am greeted with a message that says 'Track Only Available Online - This track is not synced and not available offline. Connect to a network and try again'.

Does that mean that we can no longer add songs to offline playlists? If so I'm going to cancel my (premium) membership ASAP.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hmm...weird. Have you made sure that you were in a good location for cell or wifi signal and also given it some time to actually download and sync? Sometimes, it takes a while for the songs to become available because you are downloading a very high-res sound file.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hmm...weird. Have you made sure that you were in a good location for cell or wifi signal and also given it some time to actually download and sync? Sometimes, it takes a while for the songs to become available because you are downloading a very high-res sound file.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts