Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Offline does not work on home network

Spotify Offline does not work on home network

I have a strange problem: 

in my home network spotify does not really sync the offline content. It is always written "warten auf Downlod" (waiting for download). From time to time it downloads one song, but that is more in the range of 1 song per hour.

When I change the network to my work network (definetly the more restrective one) it works perfectly and songs are downloaded very fast (around 5 songs per minute). Does anybody has clue why this happens? I already deleted the app and re-installed it, I even changed the phone (but restored the backup). One my desktop (macbook) sync is also very fast on the home network, so it must be something with the installation on the iphone 6, but I don't get an idea what I have to change.... 

Thanks for yur help, I love spotify but without the ability to sync at home, this is pretty annoying...

Florian 

4 Replies

Hey @floriankrogmann! Welcome to the Spotify Communtiy. ^^

It would be great if you could give us these details:

1. Exact Device (e.g. iPhone 5S)

2. Exact operating system (e.g. iOS 8.3)

3. Spotify app version installed (2.2.0)

Peace

1. iPhone 6 plus 128gb - before I had a iPhone 6 16gb with the same issue 2. IOS 9.2 (but with 9.1 it was the same) 3. 4.6.0.1466

Hey @floriankrogmann !

I've escalated your issue to the support. (Ich habe dein Problem an den Support weitergeleitet)

You will get help soon. ^^

Peace

Hey @floriankrogmann!

The issue that you got isn't exactly related to the app itself.

I suggest you to restart your WiFi router. And if that still not helps, go to this site and remove your offline devices and reinstall the app after that. But keep in mind that you need to sync your songs again after that.  *Offline Devices*

Let us know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Suggested posts