Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium not working on iPhone after upgrade

Spotify Premium not working on iPhone after upgrade

I recently upgraded to spotfy premium after a trial run. Its working on my laptop but is not working on my Iphone...It will only play Spotify Radio. How do I change this ...please help!

7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm not and expert what soever but,  just solved that same problem by login out and back in using my email address instead of the user name I was using before.........I hope it helps.

I've tried everything and mine is also not working. This is the first time I've experienced this, and I've been using spotify for well over a year. I do pre-paid cards, since I don't trust my bank account to stay robust. This is so frustrating! I' can't sync my music! Help!

@HollandThomas - Is your account showing as premium on your online overview?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This is a pretty old thread but I'm having a similar problem. I just started my Sprint 6 month premium trial and synced it with my Spotify account. The set up was easy I did it on my computer. When I tried to log into spotify on my iPhone and iPad it said that I still have the Free subscription. I checked my account overview it says Premium. I logged out and logged back in to the iPhone Spotify app and it still said free. I then deleted the app, reinstalled it, and relogged in it still says I have the free subscription when my account overview says it's premium. Any thing I should do differently?

@samjaco

Read this post for troubleshooting steps and how to contact support if the steps don't work

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-subscribed-Not-getting-Premium...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Had you try this? Try logging out in the device. After that, try to log-in again. It will automatically sync as long as you have an internet connection. While you play in your laptop, it will also shown in the phone that your playing it in other device. Which means it syncs. 

Suggested posts