Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium only syncs iPhone 5 on ONE wifi network, not all recognized wifi connections.

Spotify Premium only syncs iPhone 5 on ONE wifi network, not all recognized wifi connections.

When I first launched Spotify Premium mobile sync, I was connected to my work's wifi, and now my phone ONLY syncs on my work wifi and not when I am connected at home. Anyway to reset the WIFI "loyalty" or have it sync whenever the app is open on a recognized Wifi network?

4 Replies

When you say syncs, are you trying to sync offline playlists or local files from a computer? 

The Spotify app should sync offline playlists on any internet connection where it can connect to the Spotify servers. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am attempting to sync Spotify Offline Playlists on my mobile device. The spotfiy app only syncs offline playlists when I am connected to the Wifi at my work (the first WiFi network it ever recognized), but it will not sync when I am at home or connected to any other recognized wifi networks.

Still no solution. I have deleted the Spotify app several times and it will simply not sync when connected to my home WiFi. 

Can you just double check on your home WiFi in your router settings (and on your computer) you have no running firewalls and uPnP is enabled on your router?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts